Sisalation® Vapawrap® Vapour Permeable Metal Roof
- Sisalation® Vapawrap® Metal Roof is synthetic roof sarking specifically designed for use under a range of roof cladding materials.
- Assists in condensation management in roof spaces
- When used in a metal roof application, Sisalation® Vapawrap® Metal Roof shall be installed as a continuous membrane to allow for drainage of liquid water into the gutter.
- Features a micro-porous water resistant film sandwiched between two layers of mould and shrink resistant, spun-bonded polyolefin.
- Provides greater heat shrink resistance compared to traditional polymer-weave based membranes, and is therefore less likely to shrink in a metal roof application.
- Helps to mitigate the risk of condensation.
|Area per roll
|Weight per roll
- Sisalation® Wrap Selection Guide (Consumer)
- Sisalation® Vapawrap® Metal Roof Technical Data Sheet
- Installation Guidelines - Sisalation® Pliable Building Membranes - Vapour Permeable
- Sisalation® Wrap Selection Guide (Trade)
- Sisalation® Pliable Building Membranes Consumer Warranty
- Residential Roofing Insulation for Standard Pitched Metal Roofs - Product Solutions Guide: Designing for NCC 2019
- Sisalation® Vapawrap® Metal Roof SUIS
- Sisalation® Product Range Brochure