Sisalation® Vapawrap™ Metal Roof
- Technical Data Sheet Sisalation® Vapawrap™ Metal Roof Intended for use in Australia’s cold regions where a water-proof, vapour permeable membrane is required.
- Sisalation® Vapawrap™ Metal Roof is synthetic roof sarking specifically designed for use under a range of roof cladding materials.
- BRANZ Appraised.
- When used in a metal roof application, Sisalation® Vapawrap™ Metal Roof shall be installed as a continuous membrane to allow for drainage of liquid water into the gutter.
- Features a micro-porous water resistant film sandwiched between two layers of mould and shrink resistant, spun-bonded polyolefin.
- Provides greater heat shrink resistance compared to traditional polymer-weave based membranes, and is therefore less likely to shrink in a metal roof application.
- Helps to mitigate the risk of condensation.
|Weight per roll|