Sisalation® Vapawrap™ Residential Wall Wrap
- Designed for use in Australia’s cold regions where a water vapour permeable membrane may be required.
- Suitable for use behind lightweight cladding such as fibre cement sheets, weather board and timber; as well as brick veneer constructions (refer to the Technical Data Sheet for further detail).
- Designed to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 4200.1:
- Features a water-proofing, highly permeable membrane which is laminated and reinforced to non woven polypropylene fabric.
- Assists in minimising draughts which enables bulk insulation to perform more effectively.
- When overlapped and sealed with a suitable tape, Sisalation® Vapawrap™ Vapour Permeable Wall Wrap provides a secondary skin against moisture, vapour, wind and dust penetration.
- Protects the building frame by minimising the amount of rain and dust that penetrates the wall.
- Suitable for use in walls with a BAL of 0 – FZ in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
|Weight per roll|