Roof Razor Insulation Spacer
- Leading metal insulation spacer; engineered to allow full recovery of insulation between the safety wire mesh and metal deck cladding in typical commercial roof systems.
- Ideal solution to satisfy NCC, Section J Energy Efficiency requirements.
- Boasts an impressive national reputation built on ease and speed of installation.
- Seamless compatibility with all relevant insulation blankets and roof cladding profiles.
- Suitable for use on roofs with a pitch up to and including 30 degrees.
- Options for cyclonic regions.
- Wide and stable enough to walk and balance on – may be trafficked the same as a purlin.
- Supplied pre-loaded with screws for rapid installation.
- 1200mm length to match typical Permastop® Building Blanket width, allowing for a direct line of sight to the purlin.
- Incorporates an overlapping tab which specifies where to position the consecutive spacer.
- Cuts through insulation to give a direct connection to the purlin, ensuring that over time the bracket will not loosen as a result of vibration and movement.
- Australian made.
|Product description||Spacer height|
|Spacer length mm||Pieces per pack||Lineal metres per pack||Product Code|
|Roof Razor® standard; pre-loaded screws||60||1200||6||7.2||396299|
|Roof Razor® standard; without pre-loaded screws (for fixing to timber battens)||85||1200||6||7.2||396295|
|Roof Razor® cyclonic; pre-loaded screws||60||1200||6||7.2||396300|
|Roof Razor® metal roof cyclonic; without pre-loaded screws||115||1200||6||7.2||396301|