Permastop® Tropic Blanket
- Ideal building blanket solution for Australia’s northern tropical climates.
- Features an upper and lower layer of Sisalation® foil facing to minimise the risk of condensation in hot and humid climates.
- Each Sisalation® layer incorporates a 150mm overlap positioned in an alternating configuration to allow for ease of installation.
- Provides excellent thermal insulation properties, keeping homes and buildings cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Minimises the risk of condensation.
- Effective vapour barrier.
- Reduces energy usage to deliver cost savings.
- Excellent acoustic properties – reduces rain noise.
- Available in customised lengths to improve installation efficiencies.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content.
- Satisfies Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) requirements of 0-40 in roof applications and 0-FZ in wall applications (in accordance with AS 3959 – 2009).
|m² per roll||Product code|
- Permastop® Tropic Technical Data Sheet
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-soluble Insulation® SUIS
- Sisalation® Foil Membranes SUIS
- Installation Guidelines_Permastop® Tropic Blanket
- Commercial Under Slab Insulation Product Selection guide NCC 2019.
- Permastop® Building Blanket Technical Data Sheet
- Residential Roofing Insulation for Standard Pitched Metal Roofs - Product Solutions Guide: Designing for NCC 2019