- High density insulation to provide exceptional acoustic performance in residential wall, ceiling and sub-floor applications.
- Reduces sound transfer from the external environment into your home; or between adjacent rooms.
- Provides excellent thermal insulation properties, keeping homes cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Improves the energy efficiency of a home to deliver energy cost savings.
- Manufactured using an innovative technology which makes Pink® Soundbreak® softer to touch compared to traditional glasswool insulation.
- Pink® Soundbreak® maintains its firmness ensuring batts remain in place for ongoing thermal performance.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) Certified.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content.
- Australian made.
- Backed by a Homeowner Lifetime Warranty.
|No. of batts per pack||m² per pack||Coverage per pack|
|No. of packs per bale||Product code|