Foam Cell Multipurpose
- 3-in-1 multipurpose solution: insulation + thermal break + vapour barrier.
- Advanced thermal performance reflecting up to 95% radiant heat, allowing for cooler internal conditions in hot and humid climates.
- Suitable for use as a thermal break for steel framed constructions in accordance with NCC requirements.
- Appropriate for use in a range of commercial and residential building applications.
- Suitable for use in roofs with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – 40; and walls with a BAL of 0 – FZ in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
- Maximum durability and increased tear resistance.
- Aids in the prevention of condensation.
- Allows for easy and rapid installation.
- Includes a 150mm foil flap to maximise coverage and minimise taping.
- Incorporates an anti-glare coating on one side for added install safety.
|Area per roll|
|Nominal weight per roll|
- Sisalation® Foam Cell Multipurpose Technical Data Sheet
- Foam Cell Multipurpose Brochure
- Sisalation® Foam Cell SUIS
- Sisalation® Foam Cell Consumer Warranty
- Installation Guidelines Sisalation® Foam Cell
- Residential Roofing Insulation for Standard Pitched Metal Roofs - Product Solutions Guide: Designing for NCC 2019
- Commercial Warehouse Roofing Insulation for Metal Roofs - Product Solutions Guide: Designed for unconditioned spaces