- A reflective membrane designed to protect homes and buildings against radiant heat.
- Assists in condensation management in roof spaces.
- Suitable for a range of applications.
- Available in various duty strengths.
- When installed adjacent to an air cavity, Sisalation® Multipurpose contributes to the overall Total R-value of a building; thereby providing increased comfort to building occupants.
- Minimises the amount of moisture absorbed by the frame during construction.
- Acts as an effective secondary skin to your home or building to minimise draughts, thereby allowing bulk insulation to perform more effectively.
- When used as a wall wrap, allows internal building works to commence once the roof has been installed; thereby allowing for expedited project completion.
- Suitable for use in roofs with a bushfire areas with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – 40 and walls with a BAL of 0 – FZ in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
|Area per roll|
|Weight per roll|
Multipurpose EHD (456)