Sisalation® Metal Roof Sarking
- A strong, reinforced pliable building membrane designed for use as sarking under residential and commercial metal roofs.
- Acts as an effective secondary skin to your home or building to minimise draughts, thereby allowing bulk wall insulation to perform more effectively.
- Product of choice in metal roof applications as the foil-paper composition reduces the level of noise generated in metal roofs, thereby improving the acoustic ambience of the home.
- When sealed, protects the building frame by minimising the amount of rain and dust wind blows into the roof.
- When installed adjacent to an air cavity, Sisalation® Metal Roof contributes to the overall Total R-value of a building; thereby providing increased comfort to building occupants.
- Suitable for use in bushfire areas with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – 40 in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
|Area per roll|
|Weight per roll|
|Metal Roof MD (433)||1350||30||40.50||14.40||951282|
|Metal Roof HD (453)||1350||60||81.00||27.80||952260|
- Sisalation®Metal Roof MD (433) & HD (453) Technical Data Sheet
- Sisalation® Pliable Building Membranes Consumer Warranty
- Sisalation® Foil Membranes SUIS
- Installation Guidelines Sisalation® Pliable Building Membrane
- Sisalation® Metal Roof Product Guide Brochure
- Sisalation® Wrap Selection Guide (Consumer)
- Sisalation® Wrap Selection Guide (Trade)