Soundlag 4525C Pipe Acoustic Lagging
- A high-performance sound sheathing material.
- Consists of a mass loaded flexible vinyl bonded to a foil facing with a decoupling layer.
- Designed to reduce noise break-out from pipes, valves, fan housings and ductwork in commercial, industrial and domestic buildings.
- Acts as both a noise barrier as well as a noise absorber, thereby providing dual benefits.
- Its highly dense and flexible mass layer provides excellent sound reduction properties, whilst its decoupling layer breaks the vibration path between the substrate and the mass barrier, thus allowing the vinyl external wrap to remain flexible to optimise performance.
|Roll Size m x mm
|m2 per roll
|Operating temperature range ˚C
|5 x 1350
|-40 to 100 (Continuous)
|-40 to 120 (Intermittent)