Loaded Vinyl Barrier
- High-performance, flexible mass-loaded vinyl noise barricade, offering superior acoustic transmission loss.
- Specifically developed to meet market requirements for reducing noise in domestic, commercial, industrial and automotive markets.
- Prevents coincidence dip resonance.
- Dense core mass layer reflects and absorbs the transmission of sound through walls, ceilings and floors, reducing the critical frequencies generated from mechanical equipment, engine noise and electronic audio technologies such as radio and television.
- Easy to cut and fabricate around pipe penetrations, ducting and cabling.
- High tensile strength.
- Highly resistant to tearing thereby enabling long vertical drops in applications requiring a noise barrier where space is limited.
|Barrier Weight kg/m2||Thickness mm||K-value||Roll width mm||Roll length m||Roll weight kg||Ceiling sound transmission test AMA-1-II-1967 (CSTC)||Operating temperature range|
|2||1.2||0.49||1350||10||27||44||– 40 to 100 continuous|
-40 to 120 intermittent
|(Report No. A-22104-0228)|
|4||2||5 or 10||27 – 54||48|
|(Report No. A-22107-0228)|
|(Report No. A-22114-0228)|