FI24 Flexible Ductliner
- Suitable for use with automated sheet metal cutting and duct making machinery.
- Possesses the high resiliency of a board, while retaining enough flexibility to be used in roll form.
- When used in roll form, a continuous length of Flexible Ductliner has the benefits of reducing wastage and enabling insulation of L-shaped sections by folding through 90° without cutting.
- Available in a range of facing options to suit various specification requirements.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content.
- Australian made.
mm x m
|Weight per roll |
|R2.0||70||8000 x 1380||24||18.54|
|R2.0||70||8000 x 1500||24||20.16|
|R3.0||108||6000 x 1380||24||21.46|
|R3.0||108||6000 x 1500||24||23.32|