- A lightweight, flexible insulation blanket designed for external lagging of sheetmetal ductwork as well as low to medium temperature industrial equipment and appliances.
- Typically suited for use in applications such as air-conditioning ductwork, hot water tanks, and as an effective energy saving material on process vessels operating up to 340°C.
- The glasswool blanket component is sufficiently flexible to wrap around sharp angles and small radii with sufficient compressive strength to maintain its thickness.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content.
- Australian made.
|Facing Type||Material R-value|
|Sisalation® Heavy Duty Reflective Foil Laminate (1200mm wide to match the width of the insulation blanket).||R0.7||25||1200mm x 15m||22||0.6|
|R1.1||38||1200mm x 15m||22||0.8|
|R1.2||41||1200mm x 18m||22||0.9|
|R1.5||50||1200mm x 15m||22||1.1|
|R2.0||75||1200mm x 7.5m||22||1.7|