Sisalation® Tile Roof Sarking
- A strong, tear resistant pliable building membrane designed for use as sarking under concrete and terracotta tile roofs.
- Protects homes and buildings against radiant heat.
- When installed adjacent to an air cavity, Sisalation® Tile Roof contributes to the overall Total R-value of a building; thereby providing increased comfort to building occupants.
- Provides resistance to puncturing and tearing during installation of roof tiles which can result in rain ingress, particularly if the roof tiles become cracked or damaged.
- Provides protection against moisture content fluctuation of timber trusses, thus minimising the chance of nail plate pull-out.
- Acts as an effective secondary skin to your home or building to minimise draughts, thereby allowing bulk wall insulation to perform more effectively.
- When sealed, protects the building frame by minimising the amount of rain and dust the wind blows into the roof.
- Suitable for use in bushfire areas with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – 40 in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
|Area per roll|
|Weight per roll|
|Tile Roof (465)||1500||30||45.00||16.80||952299|