Roof Rack® Insulation Spacer
- First to market insulation spacer endorsed by leading roofing manufacturers for use with concealed metal deck roofs.
- Engineered to allow full recovery of insulation between the safety wire mesh and metal deck cladding in typical commercial roof systems.
- Manufactured from high-tensile galvanised steel for increased strength.
- The ideal roofing accessory to satisfy NCC, Section J Energy Efficiency Provisions.
- 726mm length to match typical width of roof sheets. This allows roof sheet clips to be attached to Roof Rack® off-site, thus improving on-site installation efficiencies.
- Suitable for use with the following concealed fixed roof systems:
- Lysaght Klip-Lok® 700;
- Stramit Speed Deck Ultra®;
- Fielders King Klip® 700;
- Steeline Lokdek® 680;
- Metrol Metlok® 700.
- Australian made.
|Pieces per pack||Lineal metres per pack||Product code|