- A high-density (96kg) glasswool faced with Sisalation® Heavy Duty Facing Foil adhered to one side.
- Typically used in the fabrication of lightweight rigid ductwork systems, that do not require sheet metal, providing a more sustainable option with in-built insulation properties for thermal, acoustic and condensation control.
- A lightweight alternative ducting product compared to sheetmetal ductwork
- Also suitable for fabrication of cushion head boxes.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content.
- Australian made.
|R0.8||25||3000mm x 1200mm||96||2.4|
|R1.0||33||3000mm x 1200mm||96||3.2|