Commercial Under Slab Insulation Product Selection Guide – Designing for NCC 2019
Our latest Commercial Under Slab Product Selection Guide will support you in selecting the most suitable under slab insulation products for all projects.
Under Slab insulation is a fundamental part of the building envelope to comply with the National Construction Code (NCC) section J for commercial buildings. Fletcher Insulation offers a range of product solutions to meet your requirements for the underside of underground car park soffits and top floor concrete roofs. The insulation is typically installed with the facing down and mechanically fixed using insulation fasteners with all joins taped.
The guide includes:
- How to choose the correct under slab insulation for your individual commercial application
- A all-inclusive product selection guide that helps compare a range of soffit products depending on product performance specification.
- Guides you through your product selection for thermal performance, acoustic control, fire and condensation management.
- Comprehensively demonstrate the NCC 2019 Climate zone requirements.
- Supporting technical data meeting fire, thermal and acoustic performance requirements.
Download the guide here.