- A micro-fibrous, highly breathable wall wrap used as an adjunct to bulk insulation in walls.
- The tough structure of Tyvek® HomeWrap is engineered to create millions of extremely small pores that resist bulk water and air penetration whilst allowing water vapour to pass through.
- Helps protect a home against damaging wind and rain that can penetrate through exterior cladding.
- The unique structure of Tyvek® HomeWrap blocks excess water from entering into walls.
- The Breathable structure of Tyvek® HomeWrap allows water vapour to pass through to facilitate drying in wall systems.
|Weight per roll|