Pink® Partition HD Panels
- The high density specification of the panels (96kg/m3 and 168kg/m3) are designed to reduce sound transmission between rooms in commercial building applications.
- Provide an effective isolating medium between adjoining rooms.
- Suitable for use in concrete floor systems to create a sound barrier between floors (when installed between the floor membrane and the underside of the concrete slab).
- Sanded on one side to provide a smooth aesthetic finish when a textile fabric is adhered to its surface.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled glass.
- Australian made.
|Coverage per pack|
|Pink® Partition 96||25||1200||2400||Supplied as 50 sheets per pallet||144.00||940120|
|Pink® Partition 168||13||1200||914||10||10.97||903668|